Your email list is one of your business’s most valuable assets. It’s where you add up awareness and a loyalty base including driving conversations further. Here are 7 email marketing tips that can work for you.
1. Choose an email service provider such as Mailchimp and Constant Contact to make things polished in sending out email updates to your subscribers.
2. Create meaningful content like blogs with photos, links and videos talking about your areas of expertise.
3. Decide on a frequency. Is it daily, weekly or monthly? Make sure you build your content in advance so you have banked on plenty of content so you don’t scramble to put one up the same day or the day before.
4. Use Opt-ins to build your list. Valuable and meaningful content shouldn’t be given for free, it can be given away with a subscription service.
5. Automation is key. Have a welcome message right away delivered to your new sign up as a feature provided by your ESP.
6. Keep your emails short and sweet. Bite sized. Think 30 seconds to 1 minute reading tops. Write smart and intriguing subject lines with a snappy pre header.
7. Include call-to-action to every email you send out. Schedule a call, follow your social media accounts, go to your webstore, visit your website? Make sure to add a working link!
Question of the day: How many email subscriptions do you have right now and what are they mostly about?