It’s a weekend! I usually reserve my weekends to watch a movie or 2 during this time. Here’s a list of 5 movies/documentaries you need to watch during your free time over the weekend. ??
- FYRE – Learn social media and how NOT to plan events. LOL
2. Catch Me If You Can – Discover the essential entrepreneur skillsets here. They are still spot on to this day.
3. 12 Angry Men – A classic film. Lessons on negotiation and persuasion secrets you don’t know yet.
4. The Devil Wears Prada – All about people and branding skills plus how to master those uncomfortable situations with the people you work with.
5. The Founder – Important lessons on starting a scalable business from scratch.
Notice that I didn’t add “The Wolf of Wallstreet” here. I watched it a lot of times already, I stopped counting, but I’d rather read Jordan Belfort’s book “Way of the wolf” instead. I just don’t like the idea of selling people a “lifestyle” and not a real system to lure people in. Besides, Leonardo DiCaprio man is already on this list!
Also, I didn’t take into consideration the entertainment value of the movies/documentaries here, hence no “feel good” or award winning movies like Wolf of Wall Street, Pursuit of Happyness or The Social Network. I’ll make another Top 10-12 list for movies every Entrepreneur should watch.
So, which of these have you watched?
Subscribe To Antonio's Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Antonio Aguirre Jr.
Leave a comment, suggestion or a reaction...