Admit it, your 9-5 job isn’t enough to make ends meet right now. The bills keep piling and the personal debts never end. Or maybe you’re ready to just making your passion your first money maker? Here’s 3 reasons why you should start a side hustle:
1. You still find value with your current employment and see your business more as a supplement.
2. You’re not sure yet if you wanna quit your job, so you’re here to “test waters” with your business ideas first and see if this entrepreneurship thing is your type of gig.
3. You plan to use your current job income to fund your new venture. Smart move. Just make sure you have an end goal in mind too.
How about if you’re ready to go full time? Here’s 3 questions for you to answer.
1. Do you have the commitment to scale your existing side hustle into a full time business, finally?
2. Do you have a paying client or customer database that’s ready to provide you with enough (not steady) initial revenue?
3. Do you have the mental and financial capability/preparedness to have the self-sustainability until you’re consistently profitable month in month out?
If you answered yes to all 3, then you already know it’s time! Good luck and tag me to share your story!